Queen Church Condos
Queen Church Condos is a new residential condominium development Coming soon to 60 Queen St E in Downtown Toronto by Tridel and Bazis. Development has a total of 447 units.
SummaryProject: Queen Church Condos
Developer: Tridel and Bazis
Address: 60 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M5C 2T3
Queen Church Condos Highlights
- Located in the core downtown at Queen & Church
- 4 Minutes to Queen Subway
- 7 Minutes to Union Station
- Within the Financial District boundaries
- Walking distance to Nathan Phillip Square, old City Hall, new City Hall, St. Lawrence Market,restaurants, stores, theatres & entertainment options
- Short walk to the new Google Head Office
- Short walk to City’s Top educational institutions nearby including Ryerson University, George Brown College, University of Toronto and OCAD University.
Transit at Queen Church Condos
Residents here will be located literally steps to TWO subway stations along the Yonge Subway Line – Queen Subway Station and Dundas Subway Station. The Queen Streetcar is also at the doorstep allowing for a full 24/7 schedule for residents to take advantage of.
Location Queen Church Condos
Location offers close proximity to a number of internationally recognized universities and colleges within Toronto that attract both international and domestic students. Toronto is one of the fastest growing cities in North America.
Downtown Toronto is home to many dynamic employment sectors including the Financial District , Tech District , major hospitals & renowned post educational institutions.
Builder Queen Church Condos
Toronto-based Tridel is an established condominium builder. Way back in the 1960’s they were mainly credited with putting up some of the initial condo-style projects in Toronto City.
They are regarded as leaders in energy-efficient development practices. They have actually bagged BILD Greater Toronto Area’s “Green builder of the year” award thrice in ten years, which is a record achievement.