Located at 2360 Yonge St, Toronto, Canada, Whitehaus has a total of 234 condo units.
Whitehaus, midtown’s most connected condominium community, steps to the subway, restaurants and all the excitement and energy of Yonge and Eglinton.
SummaryProject: Whitehaus Condos
Price: from Mid $200's
Developer: Lifetime & Knightstone Capital Mng. Inc.
Address: 2368 Yonge St Toronto, ON M4P 2E6
Welcome to Whitehaus, midtown’s most connected condominium community, steps to the subway, restaurants and all the excitement and energy of Yonge and Eglinton. With its defining architecture and inspiring amenities, Whitehaus is set to be an iconic new destination in this vibrant neighbourhood.
Incentives FOR OUR CLIENTS**
- $500 ASSIGNMENT
- FREE CECCONI SIMONE DESIGNED KITCHEN ISLAND (value of $5,000) Plus
- CAP DEVELOPMENT CHARGES & LEVIES
$6,000 for Studio, 1 Bed, 1 Bed+Study, 1 Bed+Media & 1 Bed+Den Units $8,000 for 2 Bed, 2 Bed+Study, 2 Bed+Den, 3 Bed & 3 Bed+Den Units Plus
- 20% EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
$5,000 on Signing Balance of 5% in 30 days 5% in 120 days
5% in 370 days
5% in 540 days
- Storage Locker: $5,000
**Purchasers Incentive Program is for a limited time ONLY. Programs and Incentives are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. See Sales Representative for details.
INTERNATIONAL DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
- $5,000 on Signing Balance of 10 % in 30 days 10% in 120 days
- 10% in 370 days
- 5% in 540 days
- Parking: $55,000
Parking available for all suites over 650 square feet
- Approximately $ 0.52 per square foot (Plus hydro.)
- Parking Maintenance fee $69.95/month Storage Locker Maintenance fee $19.95/month
- Occupancy Commencing: February 21, 2019
- Estimated at approximately 1% of Purchase Price
Prices Include H.S.T.
Whitehaus Condos Highlights
- Located at 2360 Yonge Street – Yonge and Eglinton Neighbourhood
- 29 Storey Building
- 368 Suites
- Architect: Diamond and Schmitt
- Interior Design: Cecconi Simone
- Landscape Design: Janet Rosenberg
- Walkscore of 98/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 4 minutes walk from Eglinton Station at the Yonge-University, Spadina Subway Line
- Nearby parks include St. Clements, Yonge Parkette, Glebe Manor Square West and Lytton Park
Why Buy at Yonge and Eglinton
- Yonge and Eglinton: One of Canada’s fastest growing neighbourhoods
- The second largest and fastest growing Employment Centre in Toronto
- Employment has consistently increased over the last five years, growing by 4,320 jobs or 28% since 2008!
- Average Household Income is $40,000 higher than that of the GTA
- Rental Rates range from $2.75 to $3.05 per square foot!
Rates are on par with downtown Toronto rental rates and that’s today!