Station Towns | Barrie
Station Towns is a New Urban Townhomes development coming soon to Yonge St & Big Bay Point Rd, Barrie by Sunrise Homes, located at 521 Big Bay Point Rd, Barrie.
SummaryProject: Station Towns | Barrie
Developer: Sunrise Homes
Address: 521 Big Bay Point Rd Barrie, ON L4N 3Z6
Station Towns Barrie Highlights
- Located in South Barrie
- Close to Holly Community Centre
- Short drive to Downtown Barrie
- Close proximity to South Barrie GO Station
- Quick access to Hwy 400
- Close to the scenic Lake Simcoe
- 45 minutes to Vaughan Subway Station by car
- Easy commute of Union Station via GO Transit
- Minutes to shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Located 15 minutes away from Georgian College
- Close to parks including Golden Meadow Park and Painswick Park
Transit at Station Towns Barrie
Location of this project offers quick access to the Hwy 400, Yonge St and Big Point Rd. This is a location that gives you easy access to the major area amenities in Barrie & short drive to Vaughan, Toronto & other parts of Greater Toronto Area.
Local Transit is at the doorstep to access,, with frequent buses on the main routes of Barrie. But the best is yet to come – The Station Towns are close proximity to Barrie GO station, making a smooth ride to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station.
The neighbourhood has lots to offer from being close to shopping, schools, parks, transit system, conservation areas and much more. Residents at station towns can enjoy the close proximity to scenic lake simcoe.
The extremely pedestrian-friendly downtown Barrie has a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Metro, Costco, No Frills, LCBO, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire and various independent retailers have locations in close proximity to the project site.