Verde Condos In North York
Register Now 416-721-9966
Verdé Condos is a new condo project by FRAM Building Group and is currently in pre-construction. Verde architect is designed by Core Architects. The new project will be located at 5 Kingslake Road in North York. The major intersection is Don Mills & Sheppard Avenue East. The new pproject is the newest addition to FRAM’s Fairview Park master-planned Community in North York. Verde Condos will be 24 storey tower with 371 mixed units. Units will be a mix of 53 bachelor, 171 one bedroom, 137 two bedrooms and 10 three bedrooms. The estimated completion date for Verde Condos is set for August 2021.
Verde Condos will feature large system of greenspace surrounding the building and leading to the beautiful Community Park. The building will feature a 7 storey podium with green rooftop and amenities on the eighth floor along with ground floor amenities. The building will also have underground parking with 269 residents parking spaces and 54 visitors parking spaces.
Verde Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 85/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Don Valley Village neighbourhood in Toronto
- 7 minute walk to Don Mills Subway Station – The Major Mobility Hub
- Across from Fairview Mall
- Very close access to Highway 401/404 and the DVP
- Walking distance to Seneca College
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 84/100: excellent transit
- Nearby parks include Parkway Forest Park, Oriole Park and Shaughnessy Public School Park
Register Now to read more about Verde Condos