Valera Condos In Burlington
Register Now 416-721-9966
Valera Condos is a new condo project by Adi Development Group and is currently in pre-construction. Valera Condos architect is designed by CORE Architects and ICONA Architects Inc. The new project will be located at 4880 Valera Road in Burlington. The major intersection is Appleby Line & Dundas Street.
This new project will consist of two phases. The first phase will be a collection of townhomes. Valera Condos will be the second phase which will consist of two buildings 8 and 10 storeys attached by a 3 storey podium. The building will feature retail space on the ground-level of the podium. On the third floor of the podium there will be about 1,445 Sq Ft of amenity space which includes outdoor pool, terrace and more.
Valera Condos Burlington will be 8 and 10 storey towers with a total of 414 mixed units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedrooms. The estimated completion date forValera Condos is still unknown.
Valera Condos Highlights:
- 12 minute drive to the Burlington GO Station
- Close access to highways 407 and 403
- 14 minute to the Burlington Mall
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Taywood Park, Doug Wright Park and Norton Community Park
Register Now to read more about Valera Condos