The United BLDG Condos In Downtown Toronto
Register Now 416-721-9966
The United BLDG Condos is a new proposed condo project by Davpart and is currently in pre-construction. The United BLDG architect is designed by B+H Architects. The new project will be located at 481 University Avenue in Toronto. The major intersection is University Avenue & Dundas Street West.
The United BLDG Condos will be a 55 storey tower with 748 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for The United BLDG Condos is still unknown.
The United BLDG Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Bay Street Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
- 1 minute walk from St Patrick Subway Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainments
- Walking distance from the Toronto General Hospital
- Close access to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Larry Sefton Park, Butterfield Park and Nathan Phillips Square
Register Now to read more about The United BLDG Condos