UC Tower In North Oshawa
Register Now 416-721-9966
U.C. Tower is a new condo project by Tribute Communities & RioCan Living and is currently in pre-construction. UC Tower will be located at 2718 Simcoe Street North in North Oshawa. The major intersection is Simcoe Street North & Winchester Road.
The new project will be the newest addition to the UC Community in Oshawa. UC Tower will be 25 storey tower with 479 mixed units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and three bedrooms. The building will feature retail space on the ground-level. Condos will have units starting from the $189,990. The estimated completion date for UC Tower is set for May 2022.
UC Tower will feature over 18,000 Square feet of exceptional amenities. 9,000 Square feet of indoor amenities which includes Concierge, exercise room, pet wash, bike elevator, theatre, internet lounge, guest suite, games lounge, private dinning area, catering kitchen and party room. Enjoy and explore 7,782 square feet of the beautiful outdoor space like lounge area, bbq, fireplaces and more.
UC Tower Highlights:
- Located in North Oshawa
- Adjacent to Future Windfield Farms Shopping Centre
- 3 minute drive to Durham College & UOIT
- 13 minutes to Oshawa Centre Shopping Mall
- 18 minutes to Oshawa GO Station & VIA Station
- Close access to Hwy 401 and 407
- 15 minutes to Dagmar Ski Resort
- 19 minutes to Port Perry
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Cedar Valley Conservation Area, Centennial and Somerset Park
Register Now to read more about UC Tower