Rush Condos In Downtown Toronto
Register Now 416-721-9966
RUSH Condos is a new condo project by Alterra Development and is currently in pre-construction. RUSH architect is designed by Quadrangle Architects Ltd. The new project will be located at 520 Richmond Street West in Toronto. The major intersection is Portland Street & Richmond Street West.
The new project will be 13 storey tower with 108 mixed boutique condo units. Units will be a mix of 50 one bedroom, 30 one bedroom plus den, 17 two bedrooms and 11 three bedroom. The estimated completion date for RUSH Condos is still unknown.
RUSH Condos will feature a terraces and a rooftop amenity. The building will have underground parking with 36 car parking spaces and bicycle spaces.The building will also feature retail space on the ground-level.
RUSH Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Fashion District
- Walking distance to the Tiff Bell Lightbox
- 17 minutes away from University of Toronto
- Union Station is just a few minutes away
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Victoria Square Park, Carr Street Parkette and Alexandra Park
Register Now to read more about Rush Condos