The New Lawrence Heights Towns In North York
Register Now 416-721-9966
The New Lawrence Heights Towns is a new townhouse project by Context Developments and Metropia and is currently in pre-construction. The New Lawrence Heights Towns architect is designed by TACT Architects. The new project will be located at Ranee Avenue and Flemington Road in North York.
The new project will be part of the 100-acre master-planned community of the Lawrence Heights neighbourhood. The New Lawrence Heights Towns will be a collection of 250 prestige and contemporary townhomes. The first phase will consist of 18 back to back and 36 row townhomes. Units will be a mix of 3 bedrooms and four bedrooms. Some of the town units will have rooftop terraces or backyards and detached garages. The New Lawrence Heights Towns will have units starting from the mid $700s. The New Lawrence Heights Towns will feature a new 2-acre beautiful community park. The estimated completion date for The New Lawrence Heights Towns is set for 2020.
The New Lawrence Heights Towns Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 80/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Yorkdale-Glen Park neighbourhood in Toronto
- Adjacent Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Walking distance from Yorkdale Subway Station
- 4 minute drive to the Lawrence West Station
- Minutes to Highway 401
- 10 minute drive to York University Glendon Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 91/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Dane Parkette, Baycrest Park and Conlands Parkette
Register Now to read more about The New Lawrence Heights Towns