M3 Condos In Mississauga
Register Now 416-721-9966
M3 Condos is a new condo project by Rogers Real Estate Development Limited & Urban Capital Property Group and is currently in pre-construction. M City Condos architect is designed by CORE Group and the interior designer is by Cecconi Simone. The new project will be located at 425 Webb Drive in Mississauga. The major intersection is Burnhamthorpe Road West & Confederation Parkway.
The new project will be the third phase of the 10 building master-planned community at M City in Mississauga. M City Community will be a total of 10 towers spaced over 15 acres and will include two acres of lush public park. M3 Condos will be the tallest building in Mississauga.
M3 Condos be a 81 storey tower with 900 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of studio, one bedroom, two bedrooms and penthouses. The estimated completion date for M3 Condos is still unknown.
M City Condos 3 will feature spectacular amenities like a large outdoor terraces with swimming pools and decks, playground for kids, gym, a party room with lounges and more.
M3 Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 90/10: Walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the heart of Mississauga
- 5 minutes from Square One Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Sheridan College
- Short ride to University of Toronto-Mississauga Campus
- Close to Highways 403, 401 and 407
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Cleary Park, Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden and Zonta Meadows
Register Now to read more about M3 Condos