Line 5 Condos
Register Now 416-721-9966
Line 5 Condos is a new condo development by Reserve Properties coming up at 110 Broadway Avenue, Toronto ON M4P 1V7, neighbouring Yonge & Eglinton. Project has a total of 701 units in two 28 & 35 storey towers.
Line 5 condos Highlights
- Near-perfect walkscore of 98/100
- Direct access to the subway
- Direct connection to the underground mall
- Within steps of Yonge Eglinton Centre
- Next to schools and a few minutes from Ryerson
- Within a few steps of parks, eateries, banks, entertainment as well as nightlife
- Within steps of the Yonge & Eglinton centre’s proposed $100 million re-development
- Positioned on Eglinton LRT line that will be linking Pearson Airport to Scarborough and passing through the Yonge Line at Eglinton
Register Now to read more about Line 5 Condos
Transit at Line 5 Condos
When completed in 2021, the 19km LRT will significantly cut travel 98 time, while linking to 54 local bus routes, three subway interchanges and GO Transit. It means getting to the Eaton Centre in just 20 minutes, Union Station in 24, and Pearson International Airport in as little as 45.
Line 5 condos location
Yonge and Eglinton is self-contained and well-established, surrounded by Georgian-and-Tudor-style homes, peppered with some older, taller buildings. The area has been experiencing massive growth, especially since the LRT became a reality. Surrounded by Forest Hill, Lawrence Park and Lytton Park, Yonge and Eglinton brushes shoulders with some of the city’s most prestigious addresses.
Line 5 Condos Neighbourhood
Currently completing a $100 million upgrade. Retail space is being renovated and expanded. Major retail tenants include Urban Outfitters, Indigo, Metro, Cineplex, LCBO, GoodLife Fitness, Winners, Toys R Us, with prominent corner space anchored by the likes of Sephora. A total of 12 additional floors to be added to the 2 existing office buildings, providing more employment opportunities.