King’s Landing Condos In North York
Register Now 416-721-9966
King’s Landing Condos is a new condo project by Concord Adex and is currently in pre-construction. Concord is Canada’s largest Community Builder. The new project will be located at 1001 Sheppard Avenue East in North York. The major intersection is Leslie Street & Sheppard Avenue East.
King’s Landing Condos is part of the 3 building master planned Concord Park Place Community in North York. King’s Landing architecture reflect British Aristocracy. The building offers beautiful curved balconies. It has a pavilion style podium crowned by towers. These buildings features an 8-acre of parkland.
King’s Landing Condos will be 36 storey tower with 340 mixed units. Units will be a mix of junior one bedroom, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and three bedrooms. King’s Landing will also feature 26 Garden Villas. Condos will have units starting from the $300s. The estimated completion date for King’s Landing Condos is set for Summer 2022.
King’s Landing Condos suites will include wood-grain laminate wardrobe with build-in closet organizer and smart storage features. Bathrooms will have polished chrome fixtures, Calacatta porcelain tile tub and shower surround, custom drawer organizer and self lighting. Kitchen will have chrome grohe faucets and wood-grain laminate cabinets with drawer organizers, Calacatta porcelain backsplashes and Miele appliances including gas cooktops.
King’s Landing Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Bayview Village neighbourhood in Toronto
- Walking distance to Leslie and Bessarion Subway Stations
- Walking distance to Ikea and Canadian Tire
- 1 minute from Bayview Village Shopping Mall
- 4 minute drive to North York General Hospital
- 5 minute drive to the Oriole GO Train
- Minutes to Highways 401 and 404
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Talara Park, Bessarion Parkette and Ambrose Parkette
Register Now to read more about King’s Landing Condos