Ironwood Towns In North Oshawa
Register Now 416-721-9966
Ironwood Towns is a new townhouse project by Podium Developments & Building Capital and is currently in pre-construction. Ironwood Towns will be located at 1569 Simcoe Street North in North Oshawa. The major intersection is Simcoe Street North & Taunton Road East.
Ironwood Towns will be a collection of 125 modern freehold town units. Ironwood Towns will have units starting from the $500s. The estimated completion date for Ironwood Towns is still unknown.
Ironwood Towns will feature a large 3 acre private gated amenity for residences only. This will include kid’s playground, community garden, sports field/ice rink, tobogganing hill, dog park, walking tails and Wild Life Pond. Some of the town units will have a backyard or a rooftop terrace. Each unit will have two parking spaces with one in the garage.
Ironwood Towns Highlights:
- Located in North Oshawa
- 2 minute drive to Durham College & UOIT
- 10 minutes to Oshawa Centre Shopping Mall
- 15 minutes to Oshawa GO Station & VIA Station
- Close access to Hwy 401 and 407
- 19 minutes to Dagmar Ski Resort
- 19 minutes to Port Perry
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Cedar Valley Conservation Area, Centennial and Somerset Park
Register Now to read more about Ironwood Towns