Register Now 416-721-9966
Grid Condos is a condominium project by CentreCourt Developments located at Dundas and Jarvis in downtown Toronto. Development will be 52 storeys with a total of 528 condo units, estimated completion date is set for summer 2018. Grid Condos offers incredibly efficient 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + den and 2-bedroom suites.
Register Now to receive the available units at Grid Condos
Grid Condos Highlights
- Location offers 97/100 walk score and a 100/100 transit score
- Quick access to popular Toronto locations such as Dundas Square, Eaton Centre
- Steps to Ryerson University and University of Toronto
- Steps to the Subway line at Dundas Station7,
- Short walk to St Michael’s Hospital in Downtown Toronto
- Close access to University of Toronto
Read more about Grid Condos
Building Amenities at Grid Condos
Features & Finishes at Grid Condos
Grid Condos - Builder Storey
Transit City Condos is being built by CentreCourt Developments. This is an experienced builder committed to acquisition and development of real estate units in the larger Toronto area. He is one of the builders committed to excellence and has a track record of partnering with investors in ensuring that their dreams are achieved. The firm was founded by Andrew Hoffman who served as a chief operating Officer at Menkes developments Ltd. Axis condos has worked on major commercial, industrial and condo projects in Canada and North America. It is one of the companies committed to providing quality service to all investors. Among the project CentreCourt has worked on include the high rise residential project located in Yonge College and Peter Street Condominiums.