Dundas Square Gardens
Register Now 416-721-9966
Dundas Square Gardens is a condominium development by Easton's Group of Hotels and The Gupta Group at 200 Dundas St East. Development is 48 Story high comprises of approx. 978 units. Location offers steps from Yonge & Dundas in the heart of Toronto’s most exhilarating neighborhood and few mins walk to Ryerson University.
Register now to receive available units at the project
Dundas Square Gardens Highlights
- The project is located on the North East corner of Jarvis & Dundas.
- Incredible city views
- Location offers 100/100 Transit and 98/100 Walk score.
- Walking distance to TTC Subway entrance.
- Bordered on the east by Ryerson University and to the south, George Brown College’s King Street campus, Dundas Square Gardens is also steps to TTC transit and the underground PATH system.
- Dundas Square Gardens residents will be at the centre of almost every imaginable neighbourhood amenity, from the shops of Yonge Street and The Eaton Centre, St. Michael’s Hospital and The Grand Hotel, to live music performances at Massey Hall and world-class theatre at the Elgin and Winter Garden theatres.
Read More about Dundas Square Gardens
Building Amenities - Dundas Square Gardens
Residents will enjoy more than 16,000 sq.ft. of outdoor amenities including 5 rooftop gardens , Sky Lounge with a grand lobby, lounge and party room, screening room and a rooftop terrace with a pool on the 18th floor. The concierge will be available 24/7 for residents.
Features & Finishes
Ceiling heights of approximately 8.5 feet for the building. Laminate wood flooring throughout the suites with the exception of bathrooms. Kitchens include two tone kitchen design with laminate wood cabinetry, quartz countertop and stainless steel sink. Stainless steel appliances and integrated* appliances including fridge, slide-in range, microwave and paneled dishwasher as well as stackable washer/dryer with exterior venting in all suites. Bathrooms feature laminate wood cabinetry with integrated countertop and European style sink with matte porcelain tile flooring.
From Dundas Square Gardens
In the heart of Downtown Toronto’s most exhilarating neighbourhood, an iconic residential landmark is set to define the new standard in urban luxury living. Introducing Dundas Square Gardens Condominiums. Inspired by its beautiful Garden District setting, flanked by Allan Gardens to the north, Dundas Square Gardens will soar 48 storeys tall, culminating at the top in a dramatic lantern finial that will become a beacon on Toronto’s glittering downtown skyline.