CRU 11 Yorkville Condos In Downtown Toronto
Register Now 416-721-9966
CRU 11 Yorkville Condos is a new condo project by Metropia, Capital Developments & RioCan REIT and is currently in pre-construction. CRU 11 Yorkville architect is designed by Sweeny &Co Architects Inc and GBCA Architects. The new project will be located at 11 Yorkville Avenue in Toronto. The major intersection is Yonge Street & Bloor Street West.
CRU Condos will be a 62 storey tower with 716 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for CRU 11 Yorkville Condos is still unknown.
CRU Condos at 11 Yorkville Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to Bloor-Yonge Subway Station
- 5 minute walk to Bay Subway Station
- Walking distance to the ROM
- Close to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 96/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Asquith Green, Harold Town Park and Jesse Ketchum Park
Register Now to read more about CRU 11 Yorkville Condos