Bloor & Dundas Condos In Toronto
Register Now 416-721-9966
Bloor & Dundas Condos is a new condo project by Trinity Development Group and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at 1540 Bloor Street West in Toronto. The major intersection is Dundas Street West & Bloor Street West.
The new project will be 27 storey tower with 236 mixed units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedrooms. The building will feature over 29,000 square feet of retail space on the ground-level and second level. The estimated completion date for Bloor & Dundas Condos is still unknown.
Bloor & Dundas Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 95/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Roncesvalles neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to the Dundas West Subway Station
- 6 minute walk to the Bloor GO Station
- Walking distance to the UP Express Bloor Station
- 7 minute walk to the Keele Subway Station
- 6 minute drive to Dufferin Mall
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Perth Square Park, Columbus Parkette and Erwin Krichhahn Park
Register Now to read more about Bloor & Dundas Condos