357 King West Condos
Register Now 416-721-9966
357 King West condos is a new condo development coming up in the heart of Entertainment district of downtown Toronto by Great Gulf developments at 357 King St W. Development will be 42 story’s high and comprising of approx. 342 units.
The location will house the famous restaurants and will give residents a lifetime opportunity to stroll alongside the nearby King or Queen Street, which have numerous shopping boutiques and entertainment facilities.
Register now to receive floor plans and pricing.
357 King West Condos Highlights
- Steps to waterfront Communities (in Toronto’s Island region)
- Boasts of a100/100 WalkScore
- World-class public transportation (TransitScore of 100/100)
- Steps to several bars, coffee shops, and restaurants lined up on Adelaide and King Street West
- Easy Access to major highways
- Hospitals including Sick Kids Hospital, the Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto West Hospital, and Mount Sinai Hospital are accessible
- Steps to The Toronto Eaton Centre which houses various boutique stores as well as famous retailers
- Within a short distance of parks including St. Patrick’s Square, Grange Park and Clarence Square
- Close to The Royal Alexandra Theatre as well as OCAD University campus
Read More about 357 King West condos
Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District which is home to numerous delights offered by the city. It has multiple theaters, shops, sports venues, dining, nightlife and cultural attractions. The district is also home to a vibrant business community, and this makes it a good destination for people who love playing in the evening after working hard in the day.
Area Amenities at 357 King West Condos
Residents will have the pleasure to visit the nearby Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, the Four Season Centre, the TIFF Bell Lightbox and the Second City. They will also have a chance to dine at great eateries such as Marcel’s Le St. Tropez, Dazzling Modern Restaurant and bar, and the Town Crier Pub.
Transit at 357 King West Condos
The Entertainment district will be accessed via the King and Spadina Streetcars, King Subway station, which is situated on the Yonge-university –Spadina Subway line. It will also be accessed via the nearby Union Station, Go or via TTC services.