Richmond Hill Grace Towns
Richmond Hill Grace Towns is a new residential luxury contemporary 3 Storey townhomes coming soon to the heart of Oak Ridges at Yonge & Jefferson St in Richmond Hill by Grand Grace Development. There are total of approx. 96 Townhomes
SummaryProject: Richmond Hill Grace Towns
Developer: Grand Grace Development
Address: Yonge St & Jefferson Side Rd Richmond Hill, ON
Richmond Hill Grace Highlights
- Prestigious location of Oak Ridges, Richmond Hill
- Minutes to Lake Wilcox, Bond Lake.
- Minutes to Gormley GO Station & King City GO Station
- Short drive to access to Hwy 400 and Hwy 404
- Close to several public transportation options
- Amazing shopping, dining and entertainment in close proximity
- Located walking distance or short drive to schools
- Close to several parks such as Russell Tilt Park, Pine Farm Park and Parker Park.
Richmond Hill Grace Towns are located just steps to Yonge St, offers short walk to access to York Region Transit & The VIVA Blue bus rapid transit and minutes drive to Gormely & King City GO Station.
Access to major highways of Greater Toronto Area i.e HWy 404 and Hwy 400 is only a few minutes away which makes easy drive to rest of the GTA and to Ontario cottage country in the north.
Location & Neighbourhood
Richmond Hill Grace Towns are located along the edge of the Oak Ridges Moraine, offering residents protected, natural green space, walking trails, and waterways to explore and enjoy.
Location offers quick access to a Food Basics, No Frills, Starbucks, Beer Store, Shoppers Drug Mart as well as a great assortment of various retailers, dining options & Big box stores.
Nearby many local parks and nature activities including Ozark Park, the many trails located around Bond Lake, & the scenic Wilcox Lake