Panda Markham Condos
A cutting-edge condominium project – Panda Markham Condos – is on its way to the downtown Markham’s Unionville neighbourhood. The development, which is now in pre-construction at Warden Avenue & Highway 7 in Unionville, is by Lifetime Developments.
SummaryProject: Panda Markham Condos
Storey: 28 to 48 storey
Developer: Lifetime Developments
Address: 8250 Warden Ave Markham, ON L6G 1B8
- Located in an excellent location in downtown Markham’s Unionville area
- Has 70/100 Walk Score, 57/100 Transit Score and 75/100 Bike Score
- Offers easy and convenient access to multiple public transit options
- Fast access to Hwy 7, 407 & 404 leading to the Don Valley Parkway
- Flanked by shopping, restaurants, professional services offices, banking institutions and entertainment places
- Near Markham-Stouffville Hospital
- Close to elementary plus high schools and also Seneca’s Markham Campus
- Numerous parks, conservation areas, as well as golf courses
Panda Markham Condos is positioned in an enviable location in Unionville neighbourhood in the heart of Markham. It is adjacent to the intersection of Warden Avenue & Highway 7. The area has many schools for kids of all ages and is home to Seneca’s Markham Campus, making it perfect for young families. Markham features many parks, conservation areas and also golf courses. Lots of day-to-day conveniences plus essential services are just at the fingertips as the neighbourhood hosts a complete range of supermarkets, eateries, professional services offices, banks and entertainment venues.
Panda Markham Condos will feature lots of exciting modern amenities. Among them is a luxurious lobby, concierge desk, a theatre room, a fitness centre, yoga studio, multi-purpose rooms, rooftop terrace plus adequate underground parking spaces for bicycles and vehicles.
Panda Markham Condos sits at a convenient location that offers close access to York Region Transit Viva, which links directly with the Unionville GO Transit station and the Finch Station, as well as Don Mills station. The two are on the TTC subway system. Residents using public transportation will get to downtown Toronto within a few minutes. Motorists will also get to the major road networks including Hwy 7, 404 and 407 Express Toll Route in moments.