No. 55 Mercer Condos | Toronto
No. 55 Mercer Condos is a new stunning luxury condominium project located at 99 Blue Jays Way in Toronto’s Entertainment District area. The development, which is now in pre-construction near King Street West and Spadina Avenue intersection, is by CentreCourt Developments.
SummaryProject: No. 55 Mercer Condos | Toronto
Developer: Centrecourt Developments
Address: 99 Blue Jays Way Toronto, ON M5V 9G9
No 55 Mercer Condos is proposed to be a 45-storey mixed-use residential condominium accommodating 557 posh suites in total.
It will feature 37 studio units, 358 one-bedroom units, 109 two-bedroom units, and 53 three-bedroom units with units varying in size from 333 sq. ft. to 893 sq. ft. It will also have a 5-level underground parking with a total of 101 spots, 14 of which will be for visitors, and 200 bicycle parking spaces, with 40 being for short-term use.
No. 55 Mercer Condos Highlights
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Boasts a 100/100 Walk Score, 100/100 Transit Score
- Adjacent to the Fashion District, Chinatown & Old Toronto
- Flanked by many amazing shopping, dining, best entertainment and nightlife
- Close to schools
- Within a 5-minute walk of Roy Thomson Hall, City Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre and TIFF
- Bell Lightbox
- Short walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and the Toronto Convention Centre
- Short walking distance to University of Toronto, OCAD, as well as Ryerson University
- Less than 15 minutes’ walking distance to St. Andrews and Union Subway station
- 15-minute walk to the Habourfront
- Located within a 20-minute streetcar ride of Spadina station
- 45 minutes to Pearson International Airport by UP Express
- Close to several parks including Clarence Square, St. Patrick’s Square, and Simcoe Park
55 Mercer Condos residents will have access to world-class transit options located only steps away. The area is serviced by TTC streetcars and bus routes with transit stops only steps away. Also, St. Andrews and Union TTC subway stations that connect commuters to every destination across the city are located within a short walking distance from the condo site.
Location & Neighbourhood
No. 55 Mercer Condos is perfectly nestled in the heart of Toronto, flanked by world-class dining and entertainment. The site is adjacent to the Fashion District, Chinatown and Old Toronto. These neighbourhoods offer a vibrant culture as well as lively nightlife.
The area has many grocery stores, trendy eateries, bars, banks, drug stores, as well as other essential services that make running daily errands a breeze.
Toronto City’s notable destinations such as Princess of Wales Theatre, Roy Thomson Hall, and TIFF Bell Lightbox are located just a short 5-minute walk from the development site.
Also, the City Hall, University of Toronto, as well as Ryerson University are all located within walking distance of the condominium.
About the Developer
CentreCourt Developments is a Toronto-based real estate developer focusing mainly on development of high-rise residential communities situated close to major amenities, rapid transportation networks as well as employment areas throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
The company is fully integrated operating in every area of development that includes acquisition of land, zoning, design, sales, building as well as customer care.