Lakeside Condos | Toronto
Lakeside Condos offer an incredible investment opportunity in this much sought-after location that should not be missed. Phase 1 will feature three towers 49, 39 and 14 storeys respectively, housing 590, 376, and 182 luxury suites
SummaryProject: Lakeside Condos | Toronto
Storey: 49, 39 & 14
Units: 590, 376 & 182
Developer: Greenland Group
Address: 215 Lake Shore Blvd E Toronto, ON M5A 3W9
- Situated in the waterfront communities in Toronto’s highland neighbourhood
- Has a 93/100 Walk Score, 88/100 Bike Score and world-class transportation with a 100/100 Transit Score
- Near shopping, restaurants. schools and entertainment venues
- Located within 16 minutes’ walk of Union Station
- Within walking distance of Billy Bishop Airport as well as The Financial District
- Located a short walk to Lake Ontario plus Sugar Beach
- 8 minutes’ walking distance to St. Lawrence Market as well as the Toronto Island Ferry Terminal
- Close to parks including Berczy Park, St. James Park and Sculpture Gardens
Amenities will include lounge, party room, rooftop barbecue, terrace, games room, kids’ play zone, fitness centre as well as sauna and steam rooms.
The project site has a fantastic 93/100 Walk Score, meaning residents will not need a car to do for most of their daily essentials.
The Union Subway Station as well as the GO Transit are only 15 minutes’ walk away. The 75 Sherbourne bus, which is just at the doorstep, will get residents to the Bloor-Danforth subway line in less than 20 minutes. The 504 Streetcar operates 24/7.Conveniently located 200 metres from the project site is the Gardiner Express Way, making it easy and convenient for motorists to drive in both in and out of the city along Lakeshore Blvd East. It will take George Brown College short, enjoyable walks to get to the Waterfront Campus as well as the King Street Campus. Ryerson and University of Toronto will make it to school in less than 20 minutes using stress-free TTC routes.