Gallery Towers Condos | Markham
Gallery Towers Condos is a new luxurious condominium project coming soon at 190 Enterprise Boulevard in Markham. This newest and most vibrant mixed-use development in downtown Markham, by The Remington Group.
The building will be 38 storeys high with 552 units. Units will come in a mix of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom layout, ranging from roughly 550 sq. ft. to around 1,600 sq. ft.
SummaryProject: Gallery Towers Condos | Markham
Developer: The Remington Group
Address: 190 Enterprise Blvd Markham, ON L6G 1B3
- Positioned in the scenic Downtown Markham
- Located close to several public transit options
- Within a minutes’ walk of the Unionville GO Station
- Offers quick access to Highways 407 and 404
- Within 4 minutes’ drive of the Main Street Unionville
- Bordered by shops, eateries and entertainment places
- Located near schools
- A short walk to the upcoming York University campus
- 6 minutes by car to the First Markham Place
- Located within 7 minutes’ drive of the CF Markville Shopping Centre
- Close to parks including Crosby Park, Milken Mills Park, Toogood Park and moments to Rouge
- Park, North America’s largest urban park
Gallery Towers Condos is located in Downtown Markham, which is designed to be a convenient and walkable community bordered by a dynamic assortment of retail stores and services. Local residents can easily access stores, eateries and local amenities in a short walk.
Downtown Markham is also home to high-tech movie complex as well as top-rate educational facilities including YSpace, York University’s community innovation centre.Markham is designated as a provincial mobility centre hence it facilitates fast and stress-free travel. The Pride of Canada, a popular tourist attraction is located in this area.
It took 4 years to build this $10 million carousel comprised of 44 rideable sculptures made from recycled and repurposed objects.There are many world-class fitness facilities in the neighbourhood that are available for use.
To the east is the Rudy Bratty YMCA and the Markham Pan Am Centre – a multi-purpose community & aquatic centre.This 13,657 square metre facility houses 3 gymnasiums as well as a 50 metre -long Olympic sized swimming pool.
Besides providing the best in upmarket accommodation, Gallery Towers Condos will host several deluxe amenities. They include a fitness facility, yoga studio, a large indoor party room, an outer entertainment space featuring dining alcoves, lounge chairs as well as barbecue stations.
Unionville GO Station, which is located to the east, is the location’s main transportation centre providing local bus as well as train service. Train commuters can conveniently travel from here to Toronto in only 40 minutes. Residents can also access YRT public buses and the VIVA rapid bus system. Gallery Towers Condos site is located close to Highways 7 and 407, providing quick surface routes for motorists.