Exchange District Condos | Mississauga
151 City Centre Drive will soon welcome a brand new luxury condominium development dubbed The Exchange District Condos that promises to transform downtown Mississauga – totally. 4 towers up to 72 storeys high, with over 2,000 condo units, modern office accommodation, new retail, casual plus fine dining spaces, a public square, as well as accessible parks.
The development will feature top-notch luxury amenities with stunning vistas and functional floor plans.
SummaryProject: Exchange District Condos | Mississauga
Units: 4 towers, 2000 units
Address: 151 City Centre Dr Mississauga, ON L5B 1M7
- Nestled right in the hub of downtown Mississauga
- Walk Score of 92/100 and Transit Score of 84/100
- Located within a 1-minute walk of the new LRT Rapid Transit Rail
- Offers easy access to Highways 403 & 401, as well as QEW
- Located just steps to Square One Shopping Centre
- Flanked by shops, eateries and entertainment
- Close to schools
- Close to University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus & Sheridan College
- Located 15 minutes away from Pearson International Airport
- Close to several parks including Living Arts Park, Kariya Park and Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden
The Exchange District Condos will be located in a family-friendly area, just steps to Square One Shopping Centre. Commercial and public amenities are easily accessible. There are numerous shops and a diversity of eating places. The location has schools for various ages, starting from nursery schools right up to Sheridan College. The University of Toronto - Mississauga Campus and Sheridan College are close to the project site, making it perfect for students. This prime location boasts of a fantastic culture, with the Opera Mississauga, the Living Arts Centre, Mississauga Celebration Square and the Art Gallery of Mississauga all located within walking distance of the development site. The nearby Cinemaplex Cinemas, Sky Zone, Trampoline Park and Playdium offer awesome and enjoyable outings.
Getting around to any destination in the city is extremely easy, with numerous transportation options including Bike paths, GO bus, Mississauga Transit, GO Train and LRT conveniently accessible. The project is close Erindale GO Station as well as Cooksville GO Station, which makes commuting into the city a breeze. For motorists, getting around is also easy as Hwy 403, 401 & 407 are just a short drive away.