Empire Quay House Condos
Empire Quay House Condos will be a 21-storey tower housing a total of 460 luxurious condo units that will come in a mix of 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + den (342 units), 2-bedroom (69 units) and 3-bedtoom (49 units) suites. Sizes will average 43 m2, 65 m2, and 94 m2 respectively.
162 Queens Quay East in downtown Toronto will soon be home to a new condominium development – Empire Quay House Condos – by Empire Communities.
SummaryProject: Empire Quay House Condos
Storey: 21 storey
Developer: Empire Communities
Address: 162 Queens Quay E Toronto, ON M5A 1B4
Empire Quay House Condos sits in a place that conveniently offers many transit options, with the Union Station, bus stations, subways, LRT and highway in close proximity.
The LRT stations which are located at Queens Quay West allow residents to travel around downtown with ease. The development is just steps to many bus stations that link riders directly to the Union Station plus subway stations.
The Queen Subway and St. Andrew Subways are the two nearest subway stations. Motorists can conveniently access the Gardiner Expressway within seconds. Nearby areas can be easily accessed via major arterial streets that include Yonge Street, Jarvis Street and Queens Quay.
- Located in the East Bayfront Waterfront communities in Toronto’s Island neighbourhood
- Has a Walk Score of 90/100 and incredible Transit Score of 100/100
- Offers many transit options
- Close to highway, bus stations as well as the Union Station
- Quick access to Gardiner Expressway
- Multiple options in shopping, eating out and entertainment
- Close to schools
- Steps to George Brown Medical College and close to the future University of Toronto campus
- Near Billy Bishop Airport, The Financial District, Distillery District and St. Lawrence Market
- A short walk to Loblaw Supermarket
- Located steps to the Sugar Beach offering stunning city plus lake views
- Within minutes of East Harbour
- Close to several parks including Sugar Beach Park, Sherbourne Common Park, HTO Park, Harbour Square Park and many others
Empire Quay House Condos is positioned at a prime location not far from Lake Ontario in downtown Toronto’s new East Bayfront neighbourhood.
The development site is just minutes to all downtown amenities: shopping markets, many top restaurants, hotels, clubs, entertainment spots and universities.There are many more eating facilities a few minutes’ walk away. Loblaws grocery store, LCBO as well as Joe Fresh clothing store are located a short walking distance away. There are also numerous supermarkets and markets just a short drive away.
The area has many parks including Sugar Beach Park, HTO Park, Harbour Square Park among many others. Located a short walk away is Sherbourne Common Park, which features a seasonal skating ring as well as a plash pad.
Empire Quay House Condos will feature world-class amenities some of which will include a co-working space, a fully equipped fitness facility, yoga room, an outdoor roof with sitting areas as well as dining areas, a barbecue, a dog run and more.The project will also house a four-level underground parking space with 210 vehicle parking spots. Besides plenty of bicycle parking, the complex will have a bicycle repair station that will be located on the ground floor.