Art Shoppe Lofts and Condos
A new pre-construction condominium located in Toronto’s midtown Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood. The project will be built on the site of the Art Shoppe furniture store. With a two minute walk to the Eglinton subway, the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT and Rio Can’s 100 million revitalization in the Yonge Eglinton Centre, this is an investors paradise. Shops, Restaurants, Cinemas and prime schools are also at your doorstop.
SummaryProject: Art Shoppe Lofts and Condos
Price: from $200k
Developer: Freed and CD Capital
Address: 2131 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4S 2A7
Art Shoppe Condos + Lofts on 2131 Yonge Street will not be the typical condominium development you are used to seeing across Downtown and Midtown Toronto. One cannot deny that this project has all the characteristics of a great investment.
Freed Developments carries an outstanding reputation for design, quality and reliability, helping potential buyers like yourself to invest with the utmost confidence and assurance. Just look around at other Freed Developments properties, and you soon will realize that there are common trends.
The Art Shoppe Condos will be built in the Yonge and Eglinton area, an extremely desirable location, undergoing massive expansion and transformation. The property will consist of two towers, with the Northern tower consisting of 34 stories and the Southern tower sporting 12 stories. Both towers will share a common 6-storey base.
Art Shoppe Condos Walk Score: 97!
- Daily errands do not require a car.
- Art Shoppe Condo is in the Yonge-Eglinton neighborhood in Toronto.
- Nearby parks include Hillsdale Avenue Parkette, Fiona Nelson Parkette and Glebe Manor Square West.
- Nearby schools include Barre Beautiful Toronto, International Krav Maga Federation, (IKMF), Toronto and Hansa Language Centre.
- The closest grocery stores are Maple Leaf Foods Inc, Nutrition Village Inc and Metro.
- Nearby coffee shops include Second Cup, Starbucks.
- Nearby restaurants include Kokomo Restaurant Bar & Patio, C’est Bon Chinese Restaurant and Quartier.
- Art Shoppe Condos is near University of Toronto, Ryerson University and York University.
- Over 80,000 sq.ft of retail, Including a 55,000 sq.ft anchor trnant, signature restaurants and retail on the ground level.
- Approximately 33,000 sq.ft of space dedicated to resident amenities.
- Yonge Street Location-2 Acres, stretching a full residential block
- Short walk to subway and future LRT
- Large new city park to be built immediately next to the Art Shoppe Condominium.
- 34 Level Building
- 652 suites, from 325 Sq Ft To 1800 Sq Ft.
- many units with over-sized balconies and terraces
- Over Half the units will have 10 ft. ceilings
- 4 stories of state of the art amenities
- ample retail & visitor parking
- TTC and Future LRT at your doorstep
- 4 guest suites
- new park land immediately to the East of the site-Almost 1/2 and acre
- 8 ft. Ceilings: 06th to 8th floor Lofts
- 10ft. Ceilings: 9th to 17th Floors Lofts
- 9ft.Ceilings: 18th to 34th Floors Tower Suites
- Floor – Engineered hardwood in main living areas including bedrooms and dens
- Cabinets- Custom designed by Ceconni Simone
- Appliances – Built in and integrated European Kitchen Appliance Package
- Kitchen Counter – Corian
- Kitchen Back splash – Ceramic
- Kitchen Island included in all suites 9th Floor and up as per Plan
- Master and 2nd Bath floor and tub walls and laundry Floors-Porcelain
- Master Bath Counter top- Corian
- Modem Plumbing Fixtures
- Shower Panel – Clear Tempered Glass
- Ceiling – smooth, white painted
Wouldn’t you like to be part of Toronto’s transformation?