AKRA Condos | Toronto
AKRA Living is a new condo and townhouse development coming soon to Yonge and Eglinton in midtown Toronto by Curated Properties. Development will be 22 stories high & 211 units & project is located at 109 Erskine Avenue, Toronto.
SummaryProject: AKRA Condos | Toronto
Developer: Curated Properties
Address: 109 Erskine Ave, Toronto, ON M4P 1Y5
AKRA Condos Highlights
- Located in the highly coveted Yonge and Eglinton neighborhood
- Located just steps to the Yonge-University Subway
- Short walk from the Mount Pleasant LRT Station (once the Eglinton Crosstown LRT is operational)
- 10-minute walk to central Yonge & Eglinton
- Surrounded by numerous fine shopping, dining, recreation and entertainment options
- Close to parks such as Eglinton Park, Sherwood Park, Blythwood Ravine Park and Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens.
Transit at AKRA Condos
AKRA Condos is conveniently located in a place where residents will easily access TTC bus routes as well as the Yonge-University subway line, allowing them to get into downtown Toronto in less than 20 minutes.
With the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, residents will be connected along the Eglinton corridor at a speed that is 60% faster than the other means of transportation currently available.
Also, with the Don Valley Parkway and Allen Expressway located close to the project site, motorists will effortlessly connect to Highways 401, 404, as well as the Gardiner Expressway, making it easy for them to traverse the city and the entire GTA smoothly.
Location & Neighborhood
AKRA Condos is nestled in midtown Toronto, within walking distance of everything the city has to offer: many amazing shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreation options.
Yonge & Eglinton is increasingly becoming popular among all kinds of people including young professionals and growing families.
This neighborhood promises to continue to develop even more – thanks to its central location, closeness to major employment centers as well as education institutions for every age, and the assurance of new transit options.