88 North Condos
A 29-storey mixed use building of contemporary architectural design, comprising a 8-storey podium. Nearby parks include St. James Park, Moss Park and Sculpture Gardens.
SummaryProject: 88 North Condos
Price: From $317,000
Storey: 29 Storey
Units: 400 units
Developer: St. Thomas Development
Address: 88 Queen St E Toronto M5C 1S1
PRICES: TOWER PODIUM
|3||554||1BD||1||S||$362,000||Enclosed Balcony 80|
|5||552||1BD||1||S||$370,700||Enclosed Balcony 134|
|6||701||2B||2||SE||$465,000||Enclosed Balcony 294|
|7||504||1B||1||E||$332,000||Enclosed Balcony 90|
|10||645||Jr2B||2||NE||$435,000||Enclosed Balcony 236|
|12||495||1BD||1||N||$347,100||Enclosed Balcony 82 & Balcony 75|
PRICES: 2 STOREY LOFTS
|19||887||2BD||2||N||$595,000||Enclosed Balcony 198|
|20||585||1B||1||N||$396,000||Enclosed Balcony 102|
- Platinum Access
- VIP Pricing
- VIP Incentives
- Capped Levies
Extended Deposit Structure
- $5,000 with agreement
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 180 days
- 5% in 365 days
- 5% in 540 days
- 5% due on Occupancy
- PARKING: $50,000: Available For Suites 585sf And Larger & All 2-Storey Lofts
- Locker: Wait List
- Maintenance Fees: $0.56/sf
- Excluding Hydro and Water
- Taxes: Estimated at 1.0% of purchase price
- OCCUPANCY : September 2018
A short walk connects this vibrant neighbourhood to theatres, endless restaurants and cafe’s, world-class shopping, the Financial District, City Hall and Nathan Phillips Square. This building boasts a 100/100 TransitScore, as well as 99/100 WalkScore with St. Lawrence Market, Metro and Sobey’s close by!
The building will contain approximately 400 residential units and retail space. 88 North Condos is designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects and to be located at 88 Queen Street East in Toronto, Ontario.
88 North Condos is a master-planned community covering an entire city block spanning from Queen St E to Shuter and flanked by Dalhousie and Mutual Street.The development will combine retail, office and residential spaces in several towers.
88 North Condos Features
- Walkscore of 99/100
- World-class public transportation
- Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
- Close to schools
- Nearby parks include St. James Park, Moss Park and Sculpture Gardens
Designed by award winning architects, Page and Steele/IBl, 88 North is a stunning 26-storey glass tower with a sculptural composition. The 7-storey glass podium features 2-storey lofts with double volume living areas as well as single story suites with a variety of balconies: open, enclosed and double height enclosed balconies that can be furnished and used all year round.
Surrounding the entrance to the lobby, you will encounter a glazed screen wall that brings warmth to the street. You will find continuous glass canopies on Shuter Street sheltering pedestrians and shoppers, and a green canopy of trees along Mutual Street, which make the neighbourhood even more inviting.
Inside, discover a spectacular elegant lobby designed by world renowned Toronto designers, Cecconi-Simone, with a concierge available to assist with guests, delivery of parcels, programming of the amenities, and much more.
88 North will be an exciting urban neighbourhood with an entire block filled with residential homes, a park designed by Claude Cormier, unique eclectic shopping, innovative fine and casual dining, a boutique hotel, and a fitness club that will rival the best clubs in Toronto .
- Smooth ceilings : 8’6″ on floors 2 to 8 and 10 to 19, 9′ on floors 20 to 30 and 10′ on the 9th floor
- Oversized windows and retractable balcony windows on suites with enclosed and double height enclosed balconies as per plan.
- Choice of designer selected laminate flooring
- Cecconi-Simone designed kitchens with built in shelves, under cabinet lighting, island/tables with movable lower cabinet, ceiling fixture that can be raised and lowered as desired
- In-suite thermostat controlled heating and air conditioning
9th Floor Leisure Centre – An Extension of Your Living Space:
- Exercise room opening onto a large landscaped rooftop
- Outdoor infinity edged swimming pool surrounded by cabanas, sun loungers, and fire bowls for those cooler evenings
- Al fresco dining areas with large tables and outdoor BBQ kitchens
- Interior bar/lounge, fireside lounge and play/lounge rooms all adjoining but with sliding doors to close off for more intimate private affairs