400 Front St. W | Toronto
Located at the Front Street and Spadina Avenue’s north east corner, 400 FRONT will certainly be a stunning addition to the cosmopolitan nature of the neighbourhood. it stands out in forest of high-rise developments.
SummaryProject: 400 Front St. W | Toronto
Storey: 26, 57 and 59
Developer: State Building Group and Stanford Homes
Address: 400 Front St W Toronto M5V 2J1
The condominium will be positioned at the Front Street and Spadina Avenue’s north east corner.
The project is proposed to consist of 3 residential towers rising to 26, 57 and 59 storeys high and housing 1937 condo units, as well as retail at ground level.
It will comprise 581 one-bedroom suites and 1356 two-bedroom suites measuring 500 m2 and 700 m2 respectively. It will also have 632 parking spaces in total out of which 401 will be allocated to residents.
400 Front Street Condos Highlights
- Located in the highly coveted Toronto’s Entertainment District neighbourhood
- Transit Score of 100/100 with world-class transportation
- Walk Score of 98/100
- TTC Streetcar is right at condos’ doorstep – on Front St West & Spadina Ave
- Flanked by shops, eateries and entertainment spots
- Near schools
- Adjacent to everything – from popular dining spots, nightlife, arts to sports
- Transit easily reachable within minutes – to either Lakeshore Boulevard or Gardiner Expressway via Blue Jays Way
- A short stroll to the city’s main attractions namely CN Tower, Metro Convention Centre and Rogers Centre
- Located within minutes by foot to the PATH network, the Union Station and Air Canada Centre
- Steps to the prestigious Chinatown as well as Kensington market
- Located within 5 minutes’ walk of Roy Thompson Hall, Prince of Wales Theatre and TIFF Lightbox
- Close to parks including Clarence Square, Waterfront Children’s Garden and Victoria Square Park
The complex is expected to feature generously the characteristic city-appropriate amenities to suit your lifestyle.
They include a 24-hr hotel-style concierge, high ceilings, landscape rooftop terrace, stainless steel appliances finishes, private party room for entertaining visitors, pool, a fully equipped fitness facility and yoga studio.
At 400 Front Street Condos, you will have everything you need for relaxation, play and to entertain – right in the comfort of your own home.
Location and Neighbourhood
This project, with 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom suites and conveniently situated in the hub of everything – is likely to attract a huge number of business professionals as well as students with roommates.
The site has a Walk Score of 98/100 and a 100/100 Transit Score. Being positioned close to a subway station, St Andrews, within a conveniently short walking distance, getting to school or work will be smooth.
Getting to universities such as Ryerson University, University of Toronto and OCAD will be a walk in the park as students will make it to class in no time.
The upcoming 400 Front Street West Condos offers investors an opportunity to invest in a prime part of downtown Toronto.